7.28.2012

Owlways be happy!

Hello there! So... I've been having a hard time today with the whole broken computer deal.... I had all my passwords saved there and everything nicely set up for me to upload pretty designs to my website, so I've been feeling lost. I had to contact the tec guys because I couldn't remember my pws! how bad is that! Then I had to look for tutorials on how to reset them and so it took me a few hours, but I was finally able to upload the new printable:


Download:    pink owl   blue owl.

And in case you are curious on how I designed it:



Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely design! Ad-owl-rable!!!
    What font did you use? I cannot really make out from the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa and thank you!

    I used the font Pepita Script

    http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/fenotype/pepita-script/

    :)

    ReplyDelete